- dumbledore: sit down you little fucks i ain't done yet
- dumbledore: to hermione granger thank fuck you read books or else these two dipshits would be dead by now here have 50 points or something
- dumbledore: to ron weasley for being an awesome chess player here bro let's fist bump you a little smart ginger 50 points for you too
- dumbledore: next for harry potter cuz i know i'm only breeding you to die and i feel bad bro here have 60 points sorry about your shitty life xoxo
- dumbledore: and neville here have like 10 points cause i hate slytherin and i need an excuse for gryffindor to win okay dumbledore out
when you find that perfect gif but don’t know how to use it
You can reverse the flow of the hotdogs if you concentrate hard enough
oh my god you can
What I find fascinating is that they appear to go in much faster than they come out. Hank, explain this to me using science.
Growing up I always thought true love was red roses, dates on Saturday nights, little block box that held expensive things, and always knowing what to say. I thought true love was a kiss in the rain, deep explanations, and the perfect story. But now that I’m older I’ve realized it’s not like that at all.
See because true love for me is ugly snapchats, and peeing while you’re on the phone. True love is kissing at 6 AM despite the morning breath and singing at the top of your lungs. It’s saying all the wrong things, at all the wrong moments. It’s sarcasm and being honest even when it hurts. It’s late hours of the night when it’s been a long day and it’s no make up and bad hair. It’s tears from laughter, it’s tears from sadness and it’s nothing like any storybook you’ve ever read. It’s never running out of things to talk about, and it’s being comfortable in the silence of things. True love is watching The Titanic though you swore you never would. It’s getting mad over stupid things. It’s “you’re an idiot,” and “you’re a little shit” and knowing you’re so lucky to hear those every day. It’s spilling your feelings at 4 AM when you should be asleep. It’s that song you hear on the radio that always makes you smile. It’s the worst story you could imagine, but thank God it worked out anyways. True love is never losing the magic. True love is not leaving when things get hard.
I like my definition better anyways.
You must be wondering why I brought you here.